Notice-BoardOn this page you will find a "Notice-Board" during the conference. All changes regarding the schedule of the conference (i.e. cancellation of presentations, change of rooms, etc.) will be updated currently.
All changes, cancellations, amendments to the programme please send to the following email address: .
- The DPG-Verhandlungen are printed and published. Changes to this document can not be applied anymore. In case that parameters of a talk have to be changed, it is published on this page.
- To avoid confusion, the data base for generating the individual program was frozen based on all updates and changes committed by Feburary 23rd, 2010. Therefore, the changes that are shown on this page have to be partly taken into account as they are not all part of the data base of the individual program generator.
Changes Concerning Lecture Halls
- Talks scheduled for JUR A, JUR B, JUR H take place in lecture hall JUR E. This affects the sessions HK7, HK67, MP1 - MP13.
- Session T97 does not take place in Arithmeum and is moved to JUR F instead.
- DPG-Mitgliederversammlung, Mo 18:00 does not take place in HG I and ist moved to HG-Festsaal instead.
- Session SYBH takes place in HG Aula. The lecture hall printed in the "Kurzprogramm" is wrong. The "DPG Verhandlungen" show the correct lecture hall.
Changes Concerning Talks
- EP1.4 (Mo 10:00 AKM), new speaker: K. Häusler
- T58.4 (Mo 17:30 HG VI), new speaker: Tomasz Hemperek
- EP5.1 (Di 09:45 AKM), new speaker: Sandra Haseloff
- HK45.8 (Do 15:45 HG V), new speaker: Ruben Lopez Coto
- HK25.1 (Di 16:30 HG III), new speaker: Johannes Bernhard
- T22.2 (Di 17:00 HG XV) new speaker: Fedor Bezrukov
- HK23.9 (Di 18:45 HG I) neuer Sprecher: Henner Büsching
- T64.1 (Do 16:45 HG üR 6) new speaker: Philipp Weigell
- T38.2 (Do 17:00 HG Aula, Balint Radics) swaped with T40.3 (Mi 14:30 HG IX, Duc Bao Ta)
- T57.4 (Do 17:30 HG ÜR 3, Sabato Stefano Caiazza) swaped with T57.6 (Do 18:00 HG ÜR 3, Lea Hallermann, Ralf Diener)
- HK51.5 (Do 17:45 HG II), new speaker: Stefano Carignano
- T95.6 (Do 18:00 JUR F), new speaker: Henning Gast
- HK5.1 (Mo 16:30 HG IV, Prometeusz Jasinski)
- T28.5 (Mo 17:45 HG VIII, Andreas Hinzmann)
- T107.5 (Mo 17:55 HG XI, Tillmann Guthörl)
- HK18.2 (Di 14:15 HG V, Josef Lichtinger)
- EP8.1 (Di 16:45 AKM, Anna Mocker)
- EP8.2 (Di 17:00 AKM, Ralf Srama)
- T93.3 (Di 17:20, HG XVII, Takayuki Saito)
- T93.4 (Di 17:35, HG XVII, Anne Bochow)
- T93.8 (Di 18:35, HG XVII, Joachim Hahn )
- T15.2 (Mi 14:15, HG XIII, Florian Bernlochner)
- T74.2 (Mi 14:15, HG II, Jörg Meyer)
- T53.4 (Mi 14:45, HG III, Marco Meissner)
- T85.2 (Mi 14:15, HG ÜR 8, Stefan Karsch)
- T94.2 (Mi 14:15, HG VII, Andreas Hillert)
- T41.3 (Mi 14:30, HG ÜR 7, Christophe Saout)
- T53.3 (Mi 14:30, HG III, Jörg von Loeben)
- T15.4 (Mi 14:45, HG XIII, Florian Bernlochner)
- T30.4 (Mi 14:45, HG VIII, Philipp Roloff)
- T30.5 (Mi 15:00, HG VIII, Philipp Pahl)
- T33.5 (Mi 15:00, HG IV, Detlef Bartsch)
- T30.6 (Mi 15:15, HG VIII, Martin Brinkmann)
- T60.6 (Mi 15:15, HG V, Matthias Bergholz)
- MP8.3 (Mi 15:50, HG JUR H, Michael Bach)
- MP10.1 (Do 08:30, JUR H, Jesper Grimstrup)
- HK48.3 (Do 14:30, HG VIII, Sandra Christen)
- HK54.1 (Do 16:30, HG V, Peter Winter)
- T95.8 (Do 18:30, JUR F, Konstancja Satalecka)
- T113.8 (Do 18:35, HG ÜR 1, Mark Heisel)
- T43.10 (Do 19:05, HG ÜR 7, Gerco Onderwater)
- T27.2 (Fr 14:15, HG XIII, Jürgen Brandes)
- T46.4 (Fr 14:45, HS IX, Manuela Venturi)
- T51.4 (Fr 14:45, HG XVII, Walter Bender)
- T96.9 (Fr 16:05, HG VII, Hiroko Miyamoto)
Cancelled talks will not be replaced by other talks. The time slot for a cancelled talks represents a pause in the affected session. This avoids trouble using the DPG-Verhandlungen and the individual program generator.
- A plastic bag was found containing a log book signed with "Monica Pantea".
- Specs found in a green plastic case.
Last changes: March 19th, 2010, 07:30